Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Drinking jasmine green tea with honey. At first I thought I poured too much honey in. After a few sips I realized it is the jasmine flavor I was confusing with the honey. Oh how that jasmine loves me.

You know what it's like when you get excited about a job opportunity and then it falls through... the cycle repeats itself. I am on another cycle because today I got an interview for next Tuesday for a marketing position! The job is creative/design/advertising oriented.

The boss sounds like he is my style of management and the company is small--60 people. Also, they sound like good people. Why? They hired someone temporarily and learned the employee was diagnosed with cancer. They could have given him up at the end of the temp period, but no they hired him! Talk about generous.

Also I am doing more research on wordpress, etc. and decided to begin digging in the area of PHP. I know one line of code for PHP and that is minimal but at the time it was such an accomplishment to figure it out. Here goes every thing!

No comments: