Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's funny to me right now how this happens. There are these people in life and you run across them. And then somehow they become so attractive to me because I know nothing about them. Well, then I know some things about them, not enough of course.

And I get in these moods where I want to know someone new, really know them. Caused by a small similarity of interest or an action or a word I found likable. Such as chamomile tea... how foolish to think what someone drinks says anything about them.

Okay, seriously.. no joke, for real--kidding aside. There are computers and internet and facebook and IMs that make it so easy to stalk people. You can get to know someone without ever speaking. I always thought that "stalking" meant you wanted to kill someone...so of course I never wanted to be described that way because murder is not the issue here. I don't understand why someone would want to do that.

But that dumb nosy bit of my brain says ask them questions and then spill a bunch of crap about yourself too without them asking.

And then one day after many many many days in-between... go find that person from high school online and start finding out about them again. Have they changed or are they the same, just here on earth longer like most people? Do they remember me at all or am I just another crazed fan in their eyes?

Who really cares ever. Too funny.

No comments: