Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am supposed to be learning about Wordpress CMS and Wordpress in general. Also I want to learn about blogger and how to customize it. But then I run across a blog and I procrastinate by reading it: www.lifeofjustin.com.

But what I really wanted to procrastinate with is a new game I found that has a social aspect which makes it all the more interesting to me. So now I have 3 ways to procrastinate.

Maybe my brain just can't take all this new information in like I thought it could. I remember it took me about 3 days to really understand separating style from content in terms of keeping css and html separate, also using php includes to make updating appearance easier. I tried learning java script, but it's too complex for me right now.. looks like wordpress has tons of it everywhere.

I hope I can learn this because there are a couple job opportunities coming up that require such knowledge and I really want to be able to understand these things not only for them, but for me.

No comments: